Sound Fixes Pack v21.36 – ATS + ETS2 1.40 ETS2
Added airship / blimp sounds. [ATS edition]
Modified the default lift axle sound to use custom sound volume attenuation curves.
Custom sound volume attenuation curves adjusted for air brake sounds.
Optimizations for files without quality loss.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, the Sound Fixes Pack continues to strive for making the game’s sounds feel like real life.
– The mod receives regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.40.4 + ATS 1.40.2. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the late music
– Default common truck sounds (not engine or exhaust)
– AI traffic sounds
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases
– Genuine wind and tire sounds
– Location based sounds of environment
– Sounds for animated objects such as Boeing 737’s and biplanes
– Variable rain and thunder sounds
* SCS Software for base sounds * Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod * antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds * Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples * Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample * Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework * Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples * kriechbaum for light switch sound and blinker off stick sound * Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples * Zeemod for a wind sound sample